Terms and Conditions
To confirm services, 30% of the total invoice must be paid; 60 days before departure, 70% must be paid in full.
- Cancellations must be in writing.
- Cancellations 120 days before departure are penalized 10%. The outstanding 20% will be converted into a credit note for future reservations.
- Cancellations made up to 90 days before departure: 30% penalty.
- Cancellations made 60 days or less before the arrival date will be subject to a 100% charge.
- Passengers under 18 years old require a release sheet to be signed by a legal representative of the minor on board.
- The passenger must be aware of their physical abilities, the efforts and risks that each activity entails. The passenger assumes the risks of these activities.
- In the case of food restrictions, these must be notified to your agent / our company at least 15 days before departure. With less than 15 days’ notice, we do not guarantee we can provide the service requested.
- Destinations are subject to change by the Galapagos National Park and weather conditions.
- Passengers must comply with the rules of the Galapagos National Park and must follow the instructions of the naturalist guide.
- Ecuador Center requests a copy of the passenger’s medical and travel insurance policy, prior to their arrival in the islands.
- Ecuador Center reserves the right to alter its rates in case of fluctuations in fuel prices or taxes charged by the government.